Source: France Boyte a renowned dietitian-nutritionist
Prep time: 45 minutes
Note: Marinade for 1 hour
- 1⁄3 cup Mirin
- 4 tbsp Organic Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Col Water
- 2oz fresh grated Ginger
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- Salt & cracked pepper
- 8 slices of firm Unisoya Tofu sliced ½ inch thick
- 12 cloves of Garlic, peeled
- 1 1⁄3 cup of sesame oil
- 1 ¼ cup of mixed baby greens (mesclun)
How to prepare:
- Mix the mirin, soy sauce, water, ginger, olive oil, salt and pepper to obtain a homogeneous dressing.
- Marinate the Tofu slices for about an hour.
- Meanwhile, cook garlic in sesame oil over low heat for 30 to 35 minutes. Set aside.
- Wash the mixed baby greens and drain. Set aside.
- Cook the marinated Tofu on both sides.
- In a bowl, mix together the mixed baby greens, the crushed garlic cloves (reserve a few) and a little vinaigrette.
- Build the sandwich: tofu, crushed cloves of garlic, mixed baby greens and a dash of vinaigrette.
If you wish to obtain the recipe book of Mrs. France Boyte in order to discover several other excellent recipes, write to email@example.com